Beverly Hills Intensive English Centre

Ambassadors of diversity

Telephone02 9533 1293


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

How to enrol

Please ring to make an appointment to enrol. Parents or guardians must accompany the student to the enrolment interview. The interview generally lasts 1 ½ hours. 

What to bring to enrolment:

  • A current passport (including visas)
  • Proof of address
  • Any school reports from your old school
  • $70 Enrolment fee

Our office hours are 8.30am – 3pm and our interviews are held between 8.30am – 11.30am daily. 

For more information contact us to discuss your child’s enrolment. 

Year 6 into Year 7 IEC enrolments

Children currently enrolled in Year 6 in a government primary school who require more intensive English before high school are able to enrol at our IEC. Contact us or your current primary school to discuss the possibility of transfer.

Special Health Conditions

It's important that you tell the IEC Office or Head Teacher if your child has any special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions, before your child starts school.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Please visit the DE International website to find details about applying to become an international student at our school.

How to enrol 

Contact us when you’re ready to enrol your child in our school. You may need to attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Download an application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB).

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.